- Ministers Henry L. Webster and William Howard Smith or Mrs. Willa S. Smith will assist churches and community groups by addressing varied topics of interest or by conducting workshops at your meeting place.
- Burial Insurance to provide the money when it is needed.
Traditional Service - This service includes services with Funeral Director and staff, Viewing hours the evening before and prior to the service, and the funeral service at the funeral home or local church of your choice. Your floral tributes will be displayed. You are encouraged to bring in photographs and other memorabilia to further personalize your service.
Graveside Service - A graveside service held at the burial site is one of several service options. This is available for families that choose not to have a visitation or a funeral service at our funeral home or your church. It consists of family and friends meeting at the grave for a short service.
Memorial Service - A Personalized Memorial Service with photographs and memorabilia can be held in our funeral home chapel or a location of choice.
Direct Cremation - Cremation with options to meet the family's personalized desires.
- Funerals in all price ranges.
- A Memorial Digital Video Disk (DVD) can be prepared.
- Up to two-hundred-fifty (250) Funeral Programs with one (1) color photograph provided on each service.